Solid Rivets, Semi-Tubular Rivets, and Tinner Rivets
You can count on us for high-performing rivets
Prairie Rivet is proud to be a leading manufacturer of semi-tubular, solid rivets, and tinner rivets for permanent metal fastening.
We are dedicated to meticulous craftsmanship, providing the rivets you need fast with industry-leading delivery times.
Our products are made in the U.S.A. and manufactured in-house which means we control the quality of our rivets through each step of the process. This allows us to provide the highest quality, fastest turnaround, and most personalized experience available in the market. We follow Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI) standards to ensure every specification is met in the manufacturing of our rivets.
Prairie Rivet is the top choice for customers in a variety of industries including, but not limited to window blinds and coverings, home goods, cookware, electronics, automotive, aviation, and the Department of Defense.
Look no further than Prairie Rivet for your rivet needs. Contact us today to discuss your project requirements. Our team will work with you to find a solution to suit your application. We may have the rivets in stock that you need. If not, placing an order with us fast and easy.
Get to know our rivets
We use cold heading (or cold forming) to manufacture only the highest quality cold-headed rivets. Through this process, we’re able to keep costs low due to the high speed of production and limited scrap loss.
Reasons to use semi-tubular or solid rivets:
- Fast assembly
- Ease of joint inspection
- Easily adapted for automation
- Inexpensive alternative to threaded fasteners
- Can be used to fasten similar or different materials
- Rivet caps can be used to improve the appearance
- Tightly fasten joints together or can be used in hinged assemblies
- Air, hydraulic, or mechanical presses and hand clinch tools can be used
- Long length rivets can be applied without buckling or bending the rivet shank
- Can be used with impact rivet machines or spin, orbital, or radial style rivet machines
Rivet head styles we offer
Oval Head Rivet, is one of the most common types of rivets due to the variety of fastening options.
Flat Head Rivet is often used when the pieces joined by the rivet can rotate.
Truss Head Rivet is commonly used in soft materials to prevent it from pulling through.
- Stainless Steel
Wire Range: .084 to .242