Best Rivets in the World, Made in America
Prairie Rivet is proud to be the leading manufacturer of your rivet needs.
We are dedicated to manufacturing quality rivets to exceed customer demands.
Our products are made in the U.S.A. and manufactured in-house which means we control the quality of our rivets through each step of the process. This allows us to provide the highest quality, fastest turnaround, and most personalized experience available in the market. We follow Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI) standards and ISO-9001 quality control processes to ensure all rivets are made to print.
Prairie Rivet is the top choice for customers in a variety of industries including, but not limited to HVAC, fitness products, electronics, automotive and the Department of Defense. Look no further than Prairie Rivet for your rivet needs.
Contact us today to discuss your project requirements. Our team will work with you to find a solution to suit your application.
Get To Know Our Rivets
Reasons To Use Semi-Tubular Or Solid Rivets:
- Fast assembly
- Ease of joint inspection
- Easily adapted for automation
- nexpensive alternative to threaded fasteners
- Can be used to fasten similar or different materials
- Rivet caps can be used to improve the appearance
- Tightly fasten joints together or can be used in hinged assemblies
- Air, hydraulic, or mechanical presses and hand clinch tools can be used
- Long length rivets can be applied without buckling or bending the rivet shank
- Can be used with impact rivet machines or spin, orbital, or radial style rivet machines
Semi-Tubular Rivets Head Styles
- Oval Head Rivets
- Truss Head Rivets
- Flat Head Rivets
- Stainless Steel